What will you be responsible for?
- Reconcile banks, vendors, credit cards and inter-company balances.
- Manage the Company’s bank accounts and track its occupancy on a timely basis.
- Process travel & expenses reports and maintain approval flow.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s bookkeeping.
- Accounts Receivables — track collection, reconciliation, and create aging reports.
- Accounts Payable — manage AP balances including processing of vendor invoices, maintaining approval flow and support execution of payments.
- Assist in period-closing procedures and monthly book closing.
- Take part in the implementation of the new accounting system.
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Process ad-hoc requests.
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, or related field;
- At least one year of experience at accountant/junior accountant position;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate;
- Team player with great interpersonal skills, proactive and self driven attitude;
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information;
- Experience from IT company- Advantage.
- Experience with implementation of accounting tools and processes — Advantage
Benefits of working with us:
- Great opportunity to be part of a growing team that creates engaging products
- Budget for personal development for each employee (courses, workshops etc)
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Medical insurance
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves
- Friendly working environment