We are looking for someone with experience in a similar role, with a strong knowledge of the gambling industry. You will be an expert in Social Media, with a solid understanding of social platforms and communities, and an ability to communicate, present ideas, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
As a company’s brand ambassador, you will work on advocating the company’s culture and name, creating and finding opportunities for the RubyPlay’s long-term success.
What will you be responsible for?
- Help define and establish the company’s brand, and employer brand internally and externally
- Effectively scale short and long-term strategies for attracting new followers and engaging existing followers through social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Develop and execute a social calendar plan: Content creation and storytelling. You will spend a chunk of your time writing, but we want our stories to be told in various creative ways
- Maintain the various social channels and develop KPI’s to measure their performances.
- End-to-end project management. You will take ownership of your creative ideas here, coordinating resources and manpower to ensure goals are met and projects delivered on time
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new product features, launches, events, and promotions
- Maintaining and updating the company website
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- Native English as a must-have
- Creative storytelling
- Content and copywriter with industry experience
- A gamer, someone that will “feel” our games and can write about them with passion;
- Experience in managing social pages with all aspects including analyzing the insights: Tiktok, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Conduct competitor research in respective markets
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan and content strategies
- Ability to create the right voice for each platform
Would be a plus:
- Experience as a Brand Social Media Manager
- Readiness and willingness to assist with merchandise items for clients and employees
- Technical knowledge of WordPress or other CMS
- Knowledge and experience in building and measuring paid marketing campaigns on different platforms
Benefits of working with us:
- Challenging tasks to feel productive
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences/training/workshops to feel fresh minded
- Free English classes with native speakers to feel your growth
- Medical insurance to feel safe
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves to feel humane
- Friendly working environment to feel excited