We are looking for another amazing RubyPlayer to take the role as our Product Compliance Manager. The successful candidate will be part of the Product Compliance team and take a very important part in the mission of ensuring that our products are compliant for all the jurisdictions where RubyPlay already operates and has set plans to do so in 2023 and the years ahead.
What will you be responsible for?
- Management of the entire Product Certification and game portfolio across all the Regulated Markets while supporting the Product Compliance function in all aspects of the B2B model.
- Alignment with different teams to work towards game project deliveries.
- Working in collaboration with the Head of Product Compliance on required areas of RubyPlay’s Product Compliance.
- Creation and maintenance of any Compliance process and documentation in collaboration with Regulatory Compliance, Legal, Delivery, QA & other departments/ teams or external parties such as testing houses when applicable.
- Support and collaboration with the internal teams on incidents resolution and replies to Product Compliance queries from Operators, Distributors, Platform Providers and Testing Houses.
- Full ownership of the Audits regarding all Product/ Technical Compliance matters.
- Constantly promote a compliance culture within the organization.
- Assist with other compliance-related tasks when required.
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- At least 2 years of experience in Certification or Compliance / Technical Compliance departments including audit processes and technical regulations in multiple jurisdictions
- Technical knowledge and experience to work comfortably with systems workflows alongside analysts and developers
- An enthusiastic team player with strong relationship management skills
- High attention to detail
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Quality Assurance – games and platform testing
- A certification in IT Auditing (CISA, CISM or equivalent) is a plus!
- Advanced knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
Benefits of working with us:
- Talented and open people around
- Challenging tasks to feel the impact
- Budget for personal development for each employee (courses, workshops etc)
- Well-being Budget
- Development day to grow professionally
- Free English classes
- Paid vacation days/paid sick leaves (number depends on the country you live in)