What will you be responsible for?
- Management of payroll accruals in different locations in the world: prepare a monthly analysis of changes in remuneration, track that all additional accruals and deductions are in place. Handle the flow of communication with the employees and other functions in regards to remuneration.
- Management of employee related expenses in different locations in the world – Aggregation and review of reimbursement requests, tracking of budget used, and communication with the employees in regards to remaining budget.
- Posting entries in the accounting system for payroll and purchases. Participating in the further improvement of these modules.
- Reconciliation and management of Credit Card and bank payments – timely reconciliation of the bank statements for credit cards, and communication with the respective departments.
- Creating payment orders in different banks, according to the approved fund transfers.
- Management of payment database with dedicated software.
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, or related field;
- At least one year of experience at accountant/junior accountant position;
- English level: Intermediate;
- Team player with great interpersonal skills, attentiveness to details and a proactive and self-driven attitude;
- Good understanding of MS Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information;
- Experience from IT company- Advantage.
- Experience working with the accounting system — Advantage
Benefits of working with us:
- Budget for personal development for each employee (courses, workshops etc)
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Medical insurance
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves
- Friendly working environment