We are looking for a Business Analyst or a Product Owner for our platform to help us grow our product, deliver projects, and create more value for our clients.
What will you be responsible for?
- Clearly define and break down business requirements into technical requirements.
- Act as liaison between product requirements and technical requirements gathering and generation.
- Identify the gaps between the business and technical requirements.
- Facilitate discussions between different stakeholders and the technical teams.
- Maintain clear documentation and update it frequently.
- Work alongside the technical teams in breaking down requirements into user stories for use in grooming, planning, and design efforts
- Keep the focus on the projects that are under development
- Alignment with the product team and constant communication of the product vision and strategy
- Assist the project team in planning, resource allocation, and risk mitigation
- Assist the team in the handover from development to delivery
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- Previous experience in the i-gaming or similar industry is a must (preferably provider experience)
- At least two years of experience as a business analyst in the IT industry
- Diverse technical knowledge of complex systems and their components and ability to explain the technical needs in plain language
- Understanding and experience with defining requirements for server APIs, Client Framework, technical compliance, etc
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, Excel, Google Suite, Monday.com, and product management tools
Will be a plus:
- Experience with development/QA
Benefits of working with us:
- Budget for personal development for each employee (courses, workshops etc)
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Medical insurance
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves
- Friendly working environment