What will you be responsible for?
- Budgeting process – Preparation of monthly Actual vs Budget reports.
- Communicating with different vocal points in the Company about the budget vs the actual situation.
- Preparation of annual Budget for the Company. Aggregation and consolidation of the information, provided by management and other finance functions (revenue, expenses, and so forth). Building a budget through designated tools or software.
- Reporting process – Preparation of custom reports for investors and authorities.
- Manage the implementation of the budget module in the accounting system.
- Handle the communication with the banks in respect of opening of new accounts – preparation and completion of due diligence reports and checklists.
- Assist CFO in monitoring the different budget issues.
- Process ad-hoc requests.
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, or related field;
- At least two years of experience at accountant position;
- Experience in building of budget and reporting;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate;
- Team player with great interpersonal skills, and a proactive and self-driven attitude;
- Proficiency in MS Excel and ability to effectively process data in it;
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information;
- Experience from IT company- Advantage;
- Experience in building a budget through designated tools or software — Advantage.
Benefits of working with us:
- Budget for personal development for each employee (courses, workshops etc)
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Medical insurance
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves
- Friendly working environment