If you’re a logical, process-driven individual with an interest in exploring data, you could be a perfect fit for this role! The team is rapidly growing we’re on the lookout for entry-level Business Intelligence QA Analyst .
What will you be responsible for?
As a BI QA Analyst, you’ll be part of our industry-leading BI Team. You’ll spend your day making sure that all the reports we do are perfect and the company can trust our team blindly. You will work closely with the BI Developers and Data engineers and all their work will be checked and improve by you.
Your role will involve writing complicated SQL queries , work with big data solutions and visualisation platforms such as Snowflake, Google Cloud Platform and Tableau
What we expect from our perfect candidate?
- A degree from an accredited college or university in a STEM subject or similar. Degrees from other fields are welcome where relevant experience can be demonstrated.
- Experience in SQL, or working with databases
- A logical, curious, and analytical mindset with a desire to interrogate data
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- The ability to engage clients, instigate and monitor change management within the organisation as needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- A desire for continuous learning and personal growth
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in similar role
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with GCP environment
- Experience in Python or other coding language
Benefits of working with us:
- Challenging tasks to feel productive
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences/training/workshops to feel fresh minded
- Well-being budget to stay healthy
- Free English classes with native speakers to feel your growth
- Medical insurance to feel safe
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves to feel humane
- Friendly working environment to feel excited