What will you be responsible for?
- manage the execution of assigned QA activities, including software engineering quality assurance and testing;
- ensure QA engineers are prioritizing and tracking defects and issues correctly and recommend corrective action where required;
- create and implement test plans that span the platform’s lifecycle according to test strategy;
- develop testing policies, procedures, and standards across specific products as well as adapt to the project’s expansion;
- providing comprehensive estimates for upcoming projects, evaluation feature requests’ impact on test activities and deadlines;
- responsible for the quality of current and upcoming features involving our platform over the whole development cycle;
- being the point of contact for all arising quality issues in their area of competence;
- collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to acquire and exchange information on QA issues, processes, and best practices;
- assess risks early in the production pipeline and deliver reports and recommendations on how to fix the situation to the development team.
- lead the team of QA professionals and on-boarding new team members;
- coaching and mentoring team members on achieving goals and developing necessary skills that get results;
- identifying the team’s strengths and weaknesses to bring the team to success in meeting business goals;
- being a key stakeholder in performance and salary reviews of team members;
- promoting continuous improvement and problem-solving.
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- 4+ years experience as Manual QA;
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in testing API driven backend applications;
- deep understanding of video-slots products and the gaming industry;
- depth understanding of software testing fundamentals and development processes;
- knowledge of test case management tools (TestRail) and tracking systems (Jira);
- solid knowledge of SDLC;
- hands-on experience with API testing;
- experience with relational databases (My SQL);
- familiar with backend oriented automation techniques and frameworks
- practical experience with Chrome DevTools, CI systems (Jenkins), VCS systems (GIT), Postman;
- understanding of WEB and Client/Server applications architecture;
- strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines;
- strong communication and mentoring skills;
- knowledge of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum/Scrumban);
- upper-intermediate English (Good written and spoken English).
Nice to have:
- 1+ year as lead QA/Scrum Master, managing teams of 3+ testers;
- ISTQB certificate;
- CSM or relevant.
Benefits of working with us:
- Challenging tasks to feel productive
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences/training/workshops to feel fresh minded
- Free English classes with native speakers to feel your growth
- Medical insurance to feel safe
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves to feel humane
- Friendly working environment to feel excited