RubyPlay is hiring a Technical Compliance Manager to help us grow and expand to new markets.
RubyPlay is a B2B product company in the igaming industry. We’re building a fantastic experience for our players and the best-of-breed tools for our operators. Our passion is to make the most entertaining and innovative games possible. We create the games players want to play. So you can’t just be good. You’ve got to be great. And that’s what we strive for every day.
The role of the compliance officer is to be the main stakeholder in the upkeep of current licenses/ markets and the obtainment of new ones. The compliance manager will be in charge of all regulatory-related tasks.
- Take the lead role in ensuring the company remains compliant with all relevant regulations, license requirements, and certifications across multiple jurisdictions
- Work closely with the product, development, and legal teams to ensure compliance across all markets
- Lead technical compliance requirements discovery and decomposition
- Manage the audit processes
- Manage technical requirements for new markets and assist with developing solutions for these markets
- Act as the first point of reference for different stakeholders to answer questions relating to the technical standards and regulatory compliance
- Continuously assess product, compliance, and operational risks, develop risk management strategies, and scheduling of compliance tasks
- Help in drafting and maintaining regulatory policies and their implementation
- Experience in a similar role within the iGaming industry
- Excellent understanding of online gaming legislation in Europe, LATAM, (North America is a plus)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead projects
- English – professional working proficiency
- Graduated in law or related degree is a plus
Benefits of working with us:
- Budget for personal development for each employee (courses, workshops etc)
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Medical insurance
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves (for UA Employees)
- Friendly working environment