We are looking for a Product Owner for our platform to help us grow our product, deliver projects, and create more value for our clients.
The PO should be skilled, highly communicative, self-motivated, and ambitious with attention to detail, an understanding of complex systems, and a desire to deliver value by building great solutions. His objective is to take full ownership on product backlog, and clearly convey the product vision to R&D teams. The PO will balance the capabilities and capacity of the R&D teams with the needs of the different departments (such as product and compliance). The PO will report to the Product lead and will be a key member of the product department, often acting as the interface between different department in the company.
What will you be responsible for?
- Building and owning product backlog.
- Conveying the product’s vision to the development teams.
- Conveying the market compliance vision to development teams.
- Acting as a contact point for R&D, market compliance, and regulatory 3 rd parties.
- Acting as a contact point for R&D, Art, and Game Design departments.
- Clearly defining and breaking down business needs into the technical requirements.
- Creating and updating product documentation.
- Conducting Sprint Planning, Demo/Retrospective and Grooming meetings.
- Aligning with the product team and constant communication of the product vision and
- Being a part of the best team in the world
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of working in Agile methodologies.
- Previous experience in the iGaming or similar industry (preferably provider
- Experience in JIRA, Wiki, Monday, Miro (Confluence etc.).
- Experience of working with mock up applications.
- Understanding of Product Life Cycle, SDLC.
- Previous Dev or QA is a plus.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Diverse technical knowledge of complex systems and their components and ability to
explain the technical needs in plain language
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Will be a plus:
- Experience with development/QA
- IGaming experience
Benefits of working with us:
- Budget for personal development for each employee (courses, workshops etc)
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Medical insurance
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves
- Friendly working environment