What will you be responsible for?
- Take full ownership of customer relationships, and be the interface between the customer accounts and the company
- Take full commercial responsibility for customer accounts and for meeting set revenue targets, goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement customer account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives maximizing long/ short term share of wallet, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship, and facilitate the optimization of customer accounts operations around the companies gaming solutions offerings.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our gaming solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Be responsible for monthly revenue forecasting and reporting giving clear information on the customer’s performance, achievements, activities, and any other information as relevant.
- Build and maintain strong long lasting customer relationships on all levels.
- Participate and as appropriate take active part in major exhibitions, conferences, and seminars.
- At all times be a good Ambassador, and have a clear understanding of and the importance of the companies core values.
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- At least 3 years of sales/account management experience gained within the iGaming industry is a must
- Proven experience in growing key accounts business for a B2B company
- Solid experience promoting casino games
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the iGaming industry and slots in particular
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
- Past experience in Asia (iGaming) is a significant advantage
- Native English is a must, relevant European and Asian language skills are useful (Swedish, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, etc.)
Benefits of working with us:
- Talented and open people around
- Challenging tasks to feel the impact
- Budget for personal development for each employee (courses, workshops etc)
- Well-being Budget
- Development day to grow professionally
- Free English classes
- Paid vacation days/paid sick leaves (number depends on the country you live in)