We are hiring an Account Manager to help us build and tighten our relationship with our customers.As the account manager, you will be responsible for the long term relationship with our accounts and their key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between your customer and internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery and commitments are met. Based in Malta IoM or Gibraltar, Your core objectives will be around growing and retaining clients.
- Take full ownership of customer relationships, and be the interface between the customer accounts and the company
- Take full commercial responsibility for customer accounts and for meeting set revenue targets, goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement customer account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives maximizing long/ short term share of wallet, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship, and facilitate the optimization of customer accounts operations around the companies gaming solutions offerings.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our gaming solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Be responsible for monthly revenue forecasting and reporting giving clear information on the customer’s performance, achievements, activities, and any other information as relevant.
- Build and maintain strong long lasting customer relationships on all levels.
- Participate and as appropriate take active part in major exhibitions, conferences, and seminars.
- At all times be a good Ambassador, and have a clear understanding of and the importance of the companies core values.
- At least 3 years of sales/account management experience gained within the iGaming industry is a must
- At least 2 years experience in B2B company is a must
- Proven experience in growing key accounts business for a B2B company
- Solid experience promoting casino games (B2B)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the iGaming industry and slots in particular
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
- Past experience in Asia (iGaming) is a significant advantage
- Native English is a must, relevant European and Asian language skills are useful (Sweedish, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, etc.)
Conditions and benefits:
- Home office
- Travel within the EU (UK, Malta, Bulgaria, Ukraine, etc)
- High availability is expected, including evenings and weekends to attend for the client’s needs as it is required
- Mobile phone expenses
- Laptop and any other equipment needed for the role
- Paid vacations and sick leaves (depending on location)
- Yearly performance bonus