The Technical Product Owner(TPO) should be skilled, highly communicative, self-motivated, and ambitious with attention to details, an understanding of complex systems, and a desire to deliver value by building great solutions.
His objective is to align what the customer needs (and sometimes wants) with what the team is building and delivering.
The TPO will act as a bridge between the business and the technical teams.
What will you be responsible for?
- Clearly define and break down business requirements into technical requirements.
- Act as liaison between product requirements and technical requirements gathering and generation.
- Identify the gaps between the business and technical requirements.
- Facilitate discussions between different stakeholders and the technical teams.
- Maintain clear documentation and update it frequently.
- Work alongside the technical teams in breaking down requirements into user stories for use in grooming, planning, and design efforts.
- Keep the focus on the projects that are under development.
- Alignment with the product team and constant communication of the product vision and strategy.
- Assist the development team in planning, resource allocation, and risk mitigation.
- Assist the team in the handover from development to delivery.
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- At least two years of experience as a Product Owner in the iGaming, B2B online Casino domain(provider experience)is a must and deep understanding of B2B business model
- Diverse technical knowledge of complex systems and their components and ability to explain the technical needs in plain language
- Understanding and experience with defining requirements for server APIs, Client Framework, technical compliance, etc
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, Excel, Google Suite, Monday, and product management tools
- Experience with back end development is a big plus
Will be a plus:
- Experience with development/QA
- IGaming experience
Benefits of working with us:
- Budget for personal development for each employee (courses, workshops etc)
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Medical insurance
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves
- Friendly working environment