We are looking for a vibrant individual who loves wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, able to work independently and in a team.
What will you be responsible for?
- Provide administrative and executive-level support as needed
- Manage vendor relationships, including budget planning and expenses tracking
- Travel arrangements if and when required (business trips, shows, conferences, internal and external events etc)
- Work hand in hand with HR team assisting in a variety of HR needs including onboarding new hires and ensuring excellent candidate experience
- Being in-house Brand Ambassador generating creative ideas for employees engagement and creating a sense of unity at work
- Plan and organize small and big company events, like corporate parties, celebrations and fun days
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Genuinely like interacting with others and excellent written skills
- High level of customer service and attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
- Experienced with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets, databases) and office equipment
- Demonstrated success in event management, executive and team support, and/or project management.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less
Benefits of working with us:
- Challenging tasks to feel productive
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences/training/workshops to feel fresh minded
- Medical insurance to feel safe
- 26 paid vacation days/14 paid sick leaves to feel humane
- Friendly working environment to feel excited