As a Game Framework Developer you will be involved in developing as well as supporting our game framework and related products.
What will you be responsible for?
- Take part in analyzing business requirements and propose technical solutions
- Collaborate with the team and other stakeholders
- Identify and resolve technical debt
- Maintenance of existing products
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- Game development experience, developing game frameworks is a big advantage
- Experience with Pixi.js and/or Phaser, Spine
- OOP, Design patterns, SOLID
- Understanding CI/CD processes, experience with Git or similar tools
Will be a plus
- Experience with Node.js
- English (Upper Intermediate and higher)
- Ability to work and collaborate in the team
- Openness to give and receive feedback
- Good prioritization and estimation skills
Benefits of working with us:
- Budget for personal development for each employee (courses, workshops etc)
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Medical insurance
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves
- Friendly working environment